Monday, May 3, 2010

The University of Wales, Lampeter

I completed my PhD at the University of Wales Lampeter under the supervision of William S. Campbell and Kathy Ehrensperger. I thought I'd show you a little bit of the campus and the town.


Here is the University of Wales, Lampeter Quad.












Here is the inside of the Quad.

Here is where I stayed whilst on campus, Lloyd Thomas Hall.

Main street in Lampeter. Click here to see a picture of my favourite place to eat in Lampeter.

Here I am in New Quay celebrating after my successful viva. I am with my supervisor William S. Campbell, external examiner Andrew Clarke, and my internal examiner Paul Middleton.



And finally, here is the five day forecast for Lampeter area in case you are visiting there this week.


Here is a brief promo video for those interested.

No comments: